|We are ready for a break!|
Happy Winter Vacation!
1. March 13th is Colonial Craft
Day in 5th grade.
2. We are in need of cinnamon
sticks for Colonial Day.
3. If your child has not brought in knitting needles, please send
them in as soon as we return to school on Feb. 24th.
4. Be on the lookout for a conference sign-up email. We are
looking at the third week of March.
5. When we return, the students will be gearing up to start their
Explorer research and writing.
6. Students will also be starting their next genre book review.